Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a very unique opportunity for someone that is passionate about old/vintage/distressed furniture and décor smalls.
Sourcing and manufacturing all furniture, smalls, garden and household décor items from rejected building materials to create high-priced and sought after pieces.
Selling online and directly to well-known retailers, the client base is upmarket and constantly growing.
An established website and Facebook page market sales to the public while large retailers drive consistent sales and trends in store.
50% of the business is driven through E-commerce with couriers nationwide and a large following in Botswana.
Loyal, well-trained staff, allowing the owner to come and go during the day.
Unlimited potential for growth.
• Location – Retail shop & workshop in Mayville, Pretoria
• Annual Turnover – R680 000 +
• Annual Net Profit – R300 000 +
• Owners Takings – R30 000/month +
• Asset Value – R120 000 (included in asking price)
• Stock Value – R280 000 (Included in selling price)
• Franchise or Non-Franchise – Non franchise
• No. of staff – 3 (2 temporary, 1 permanent)
• Manager run, owner present
• Operating hours – Monday – Friday – 8:00 – 16:30
• Selling Price – R495 000 incl. stock
• R.O.I. – 61%
• Reason for Selling – Owner relocating
1 year with renewal option
R120,000 per annum
Workshop and retail shop
Owner is relocating
Full handover by owner
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business