Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Coal is South Africas dominant energy source. 77% of South Africas energy needs are provided by coal, according to the Department of Energy. Eskom produces 95% of electricity used in South Africa, and its coal-fired stations produce about 90% of electricity produced by the utility.
About this opportunity: Based in the Free State province of South Africa.
On offer: Full 100% buyout of Company with mining rights
* Greenfields- EIA completed, Mining rights completed, awaiting water permits.
* A full CPR was conducted and is SAMREC/SAMVAL compliant.
* Contracts in place with ESKOM, for Bloemfontein for 70 000mt/mth, Lethado Power Station-In discussion and potentially Sasol 1 power station and Coal to Liquid supply.
* Geological reports completed and available . Full detailed CPR available and done by accredited company.
* Not currently in operation; new application 2020
Please enquire for more details on this opportunity.
Mon to Fri: 08:00 - 17:00
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business