Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
COFFEE SHOP & RETAIL BAKERS, WITH ADJOINING UNEXPLOITED CATERING/RETAIL UNIT, CURRENTLY TRADING AS A WARRENS BAKERY (PASTY) FRANCHISE – OPTIONAL, SITUATED AMIDST MULTIPLE SHOPPING MALL, CITY CENTRE, SOUTHAMPTON. Run entirely by staff. Opened in Oct 2017. Fitted out at cost of approx. £175,000. Located on first flr. Benefiting from continual flow of shoppers. Superbly equipped with seating for 40. Closed 5.30 pm. Takings between £2,500 & £5,000 pw. GP 65%. 10 yr lease from June 2017 at £25,000 p.a.x. – OIRO £100,000 + SAV (Ref. C.3765)
The premises are held on a lease for a term of 10 years, which commenced on 26 June 2017. The initial rent amounts to £25,000 per annum, exclusive, which is subject to a rent review on 26 June 2022, when a break clause can also be exercised – subject to sufficient notice being given.
£25,000 per annum
• Located on the first floor of a thriving shopping centre, close to the escalator and stairs
• Situated opposite a Costa coffee shop and close to many multiple retailers
• Benefiting from the continual flow of passing shoppers
• Opened in October 2017 as a Warrens Bakery (Pasty) Franchise, which is optional, when the unit was fitted out at a cost of approximately £175,000, including VAT (not verified)
• To the front of the unit there are 8 tables, with seating for about 30/40 people
• A long service counter spans the width of the unit and includes: a 2-tier heated pasty display cabinet, an ambient cake display unit, a refrigerated and illuminated sandwich and cake display cabinet, a cascade drinks display fridge and 2 touch-screen tills
• To the rear of the service counter there are: 2 Mono bake-off ovens, a coffee maker, a hot water still, a panini grill, a 2-door under-counter fridge, stainless steel prep tables and a sink unit
• At the rear of the premises there is a wash-up area with a sink unit and rapid cycle dishwasher, a prep area with stainless steel tables, a 2-door under-counter fridge, extraction unit and a walk-in freezer, together with an office that has double doors to a fire exit
• Adjoining the premises there is an unexploited catering/retail unit
Suitable for many styles of cuisine with adjoining, unused catering/retail unit.
Other business interests.
The business opens from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday, opening at 9.00 am on Saturday and between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm on Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business