Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Machines, capable of computerised vision to enable machine learning and controlled by artificial intelligence, is a reality in our world today. Robots are increasingly doing tasks better and for longer periods than humans and do so without complaining. Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS), commonly known as drones, are such machines.
We have entered the drone age where dangerous, difficult, and previously impossible tasks can now be performed by drones. Drones take people out of harm’s way and perform tasks quicker and more accurately than humans. As such, drones serve as a welcome disrupting technology in many industries.
Airborne drones can produce extremely high definition photos and videos previously only possible with helicopters, and at a fraction of the cost. Think of the following industries and how drones can be used.
• Insurance (building inspections, loss adjustments, risk analysis)
• Agriculture (assess crop damage, identify crop health, mitigate crop loss)
• Construction (building & infrastructure inspections, surveying landscapes)
• Real estate (aerial shots of houses to be advertised)
• Mining (volumetric calculations and surveys)
• Utilities (assessment of rivers, dams etc…)
• Leisure (weddings, music, food & drink festivals, markets, events)
• Product launches (motor industry, aviation industry, hospitality)
In each of these industries drones have an application and are disrupting current ways of working. By acquiring an Agency you can provide drone services to any of these markets. The asking price is R700 000 - R850 000, depending on the drone required for the application.
With a big enough team, the Agent can cover the whole of South Africa
Operate within licensed area;
Franchise will provide training;
Training will be provided by head office
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business