This Eco Lodge overlooks Giants Castle and the Central Drakensberg. This lodge is based on an ethos of sustainable and responsible tourism and has been operating on this basis for 22 years. The business has also recovered from the tourism crisis resulting from the COVID pandemic. We are looking to sell as we are moving into the next stag of our lives and are searching for someone who can take this passion of ours to new heights.
The key points of difference are:
- We offer accommodation in a luxury cave.
- Private dining experience
- Star gazing hammock camp where a local villager tells African stories of the night skies
- Slack Packing trail
- Unique and artistic furniture and fittings
- Farm to fork dining concept with that caters for most specific dietary needs
- Tourist accommodation including dinner and breakfast
- Wedding Venue
- Pet friendly accommodation
- Slack Packing Trail
19 accommodation units, 3 staff units, 1 manager unit, 1 farmhouse, 2 garden cottages and various out buildings and 229 ha of land.
This business is a walk in turn key operation. Staff are responsible and cooperative. There are easy options to expand and diversify should you wish to grow this business further. Handover process can be negotiated too.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.