Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A busy, well established Tanning & Beauty Salon located in Attenborough (near Beeston) in Nottingham that has been trading for almost 6 years in its current form and as a Tanning Salon only for many years before that.
The sale includes:
1) All the furniture, equipment, fixtures and fittings which amongst many other things, includes 3 vertical sunbeds, 1 leg tanning machine, 2 sets of beauty room equipment (couches, steamer, mag lamps, wax pots etc), 2 nail bars with LED lamps, daylight lamps and cuticle machines, reception furniture and storage, a large number of towels and blankets, a washing machine and tumble dryer.
2) All retail stock (at valuation), mainly Dermalogica stock but also includes retail UV tanning creams.
3) All professional stock (at valuation), again mainly Dermalogica but also waxing, tinting products and manicure / pedicure products including 130+ high quality polishes (Jessica, Orly and IBD branded) and 300+ quality gel polishes (Jessica Geleration, Orly GelFX, IBD JustGel and Manicure Co branded).
4) All customers (and their appointments), almost 2000 customers across beauty and tanning that have all been active in the last 3 years.
5) The salon itself, via a new lease with the landlord, which is in a prominent place, easily visible from the main Long Eaton to Nottingham road, is easy to find and has ample parking. The salon has had the flooring replaced throughout in the last year and has been tastefully decorated throughout over the last couple of years.
6) A search optimized and mobile friendly website that receives around 3,300 views per month featuring online booking (when using our diary system)
7) A custom written online diary system that integrates with the website for online booking, with Treatwell for appointment blocking and sends SMS appointment confirmations and reminders to clients as well as storing client information, appointment and tanning sessions.
8) An active Facebook page with 450+ genuine likes, Twitter Account, Instagram Account and Pinterest Account.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
The current lease has expired, giving you the advantage of being able to negotiate a new lease with the landlord.
The previous lease was a 6 year lease with a break clause after 3 years. Our discussions with the landlord so far with regard to a new lease have been around a 4 year lease with a break clause at 2 years.
£10,450 per annum
Located in a busy parade of shops on the corner of Attenborough Lane and Nottingham road. The salon is easily visible from the main road and has plenty of parking at the front of the shop. The parade also contains a hair dressers, barber and sandwich shop so always lots of people coming and going.
Entering the salon you are presented with the main reception area containing two nail stations, retail product shelving and display cabinet, large client sofa as well as the main reception desk.
Just off the reception is a kitchen equipped with Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Fridge as well as a small table and chairs.
Also off from the main reception area is the main corridor that leads to:
Treatment Room 1 - A large well lit fully equipped Beauty Room with Couch, Mag Lamp, Product Trolleys, Wax Heaters, Towel Heater, Steamer, Hot Stone Heater, Stereo and plenty of storage.
Treatment Room 2 - A second well lit fully equipped Beauty Room with Couch, Mag Lamp, Wax Heater, Beauty Trolley, Towel Heater, Sink, Stereo and plenty of storage.
3 Tanning Rooms, each with a token operated stand up sun shower. Tanning Room 1 also contains a specialist leg tanning machine.
Toilet and Washing Facilities
Stock / Laundry Room - With a full size washing machine, full size tumble dryer, cupboards of towels and plenty of storage.
The salon had new flooring throughout in summer 2018 and has been tastefully decorated over the last 2 years including replacing the reception desk and furniture with more modern pieces.
The salon is in a perfect position to increase revenue through:
1) Introduction of new services: Such as Acrylic / Nail Extension services, Nail Art, Micro-Blading / Semi Permanent Make-up, Spray Tanning, Reflexology, Sports Massage, Lash Extensions, Botox / Fillers and Slimming Treatments to name but a few.
2) Extending existing services: Such as Intimate Waxing, Couple Massage, Threading and Pamper Packs / Parties.
3) Rental services: Such as renting out one or both of the nail bars in the reception area and/or renting one or both of the treatment rooms to other therapists, which will generate a good additional income without additional outlay or effort.
There are no other Beauty / Tanning salons in the parade of shops, placing it in a very strong position. There is a hairdressing salon, barber and sandwich shop (among other shops) on the parade which helps to bring additional clients to the area.
We have always planned to move on when the business achieves a particular level and now feel that the time is right for us to move on and try something completely new.
We have achieved a lot with the business and have taken the business to it's current level by successfully introducing beauty therapy into the tanning business. This offers a great and stable base business allowing a new owner to take the business to it's next level perhaps through introducing new services or expanding on the existing services as well as rental services.
Mondays - 10am to 6pm
Tuesdays to Fridays - 10am to 8pm
Saturdays - 10am to 5pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business