Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This beautiful historical building and well known restaurant business in the heart of Montagu and the Klein Karoo is looking for a new owner to take her to the next level. Street frontage on one of Montagu’s main street is a bonus and the inviting ambiance as you step into this beautiful building, will transport you to another era. All necessary licenses, compliance certificates and registrations are in place, including an “On Consumption Liquor License.
Own or lease the building and add your own touch with other business ideas. The property is well positioned and suited for a Coffee Shop/Restaurant/Pub; Bakery; Gift Shop; Creche; Art Gallery, Antique Shop; Interior Decor, or a combination of office or retail shops under one roof. The possibilities are endless.
• Renovated historical building with 3 rest rooms (one with Wheelchair accessible and baby changing station)
• Situated on a main road in heart of CBD, Wheelchair accessible entrance and ramp
• Extensively advertised with own website and social media
• 3 Separate dining areas with seating for up to 70 or can be sectioned off into 3 shops or office areas
• Separate bar area looking out to the garden - ideal for small coffee/pastry business area
• Private and well established tranquil garden perfect for hot summer days and a romantic setting at night
• Fully equipped kitchen with scullery. Indoor and outdoor storage areas
• An “On Consumption Liquor License”
• Business running since 2009
• Current staff compliment of 6 staff
Real Property Included
Center of town in business district on main road (Bath Street)
On private property with business rights - current owner owns property and restaurant business. Beautiful garden area at back. Approx 70 seater restaurant. Potential to have multiple shops/retail with small coffee shop under one roof.
Huge potential for retail / salon / bakery / sports bar / decor coffee shop / art gallery / creche / pub etc. Extra storage or small building can be built on back of property. Also potential to have multiple retail shops with small coffee shop under one roof.
No direct competition in CBD, other restaurants in town but smaller.
Retirement. Owner wishes to travel and spend more time with grandchildren in Cape Town
Lunch 11am - 3pm Monday to Friday / Dinner 4pm - 9pm Thursday to Tuesday - closed Wednesday.
Can be discussed
Can be discussed / lease to buy option / purchase business and lease building / purchase just building without business.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business