Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold £ 15,000
• Licensed Farm Shop with Licensed Café, Deli, and Retail Gifts.
• 1 bedroom flat included – potential managers or holiday let accommodation.
• Award winning business.
• Enviable reputation.
• Exceptionally high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout.
• Annual turnover £180,000
• Leasehold with an annual rent of £24,000pa - new lease to be assigned The Farm shop benefits from additional income from the flat above the shop which is currently let at £550.00p per calendar month (£6,600.00p per annum) The farm shop also has an additional revenue stream from the Caravan bookings which attracts a 20% commission on bookings, for 2018 the farm shop received £6,200.00p in commission on bookings.
• Impressive leasehold premises.
• 50 internal covers.
• Extensive grounds, car park, external picnic tables, children’s play area.
• Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm, Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
• Alcohol Licence for sales and also consumption on premises from 8am to 8pm over 7 days.
• Scope to extend opening hours.
This is a thriving licensed farm shop, delicatessen, café and giftware business located within Cheshire. The business is in a prime trading location on a major arterial road generating a high daily footfall and much passing trade. It is set within spacious grounds with a large customer car park as well as dedicated external seating areas, courtyard and a children’s play area. The area is easily accessible to all the major North-West conurbations and is a particularly popular leisure destination venue.
There is a very busy caravan site at the back of the farm and the farm shop processes the bookings on a 20% commission, the owner has recently added 4 more bays and also has a planning application in for a lake and glamping pods, once established the farm shop will have the option of taking bookings on commission for the whole caravan and glamping site, projected commission revenues available on request.
The business has been established since 2007 and has built up an enviable reputation throughout the region, as well as gaining a number of awards. It occupies particularly impressive and spacious leasehold premises with the added benefit of a 1 bedroom apartment which currently rented out at £550.00 per calendar month, The apartment could easily be used as manager’s / owners accommodation or alternatively let out as holiday accommodation,
. The whole business is licensed and offers scope to expand into the craft beer / tap-house and microbrewery market onsite if desired or open into the evenings.
Leasehold Premises briefly comprising of.
4 distinct trading areas – Farm Shop, Delicatessen, Gift Shop and Café.
Feature stone flag flooring throughout.
-Farm Shop: Open plan retail sales area, shelving / racking on perimeter walls. Open chiller display cabinet, central product display aisle, wide sales counter with electronic cash register and card terminal.
-Delicatessen: Wide chiller counter with extensive display of local meats, cheeses, pork pies and a wide variety of other bespoke pies. Wide chiller display counter, Shelving / Racking displays for wine, craft beer, gin etc.
-Gift Shop: Open plan retail sales area, displays for small gifts, accessories etc.
- Café: Open plan café are with 30 covers on the ground floor, wide sales counter and coffee machine, internal stairway to additional 12 covers on First Floor.
External doorway to spacious external seating area and further grounds, 6 picnic tables, children’s play area.
First Floor comprising of:-
Additional seating area for café with 12 covers.
- Equipped Commercial Kitchen.
- Stores / Stock Room1 bedroom self-contained apartment with separate external access.
New lease to be assigned
£20,000 per annum
A 1 bed self contained flat consisting of large living room, galley kitchen with large bedroom, separate shower toilet
Based 5 miles south of Chester on the A41 with a high volume of passing trade, there is a large free parking area for up to 50 cars, there are several other businesses on site attracting there own customers which has a beneficial knock effect to the cafe and shop
A converetd shop and cafe from listed buildings
The shop benefits from a flat which is currently rented out at £550.00p per calendar month, the shop also receives income from a 20% commission for processing the caravan site bookings this was £6,200.00p in 2018 for 5 bays, we now have 9 bays and have a planning application in for a lake and to expand the cmaping site to include up to 12 pods/shepherds huts, once established these will be booked through the farm shop.
Projected income figures on request
No immediate competition
Previous tenant has left
Monday to Saturday 10-5pm Sunday 10 - 4pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business