Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Fast Food Takeaway, Ribs & Chicken Wings Specialists For Sale

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Asking Price:
R1,195,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
Cash Flow:

In 2010, armed with only an idea of making the best Takeaway Ribs & Chicken Wings available in SA, yet adding other comfort foods to his menu like Burgers & Chips, Grilled Drumsticks, various Combo Meals, and including delicious tasty deserts to end off with, the Franchisor has now developed the Brand into 6 Franchise Stores, with 4 in Gauteng, and plans to continue growing the group's Footprint country wide. The particular branch that is for sale is in the Eastern suburbs of Pretoria, and is only 18 months old and run by an Owner/Operator who has built up a solid reputation for producing a top product, coupled with excellent service. The Franchise Group was voted as having the "Best Ribs" in Cape Town, 3 years in a row, and were in the top two "Best Wings" category as well! Besides being located in a busy shopping area, also within walking distance from the University, it is no surprise that they have a mix of regulars from students to customers of all ages. It is a very organised and easy to run shop, with all the correct systems in place, and with the strong support that they get from Head Office, it makes this an exciting opportunity for a new owner to automatically walk in and take over the store, and grow it to the next level.
A wonderful opportunity being sold at a fair market related price, just right for the taking!!!

Property Information

Real Estate:



Well located in a busy shopping area in the old Eastern suburbs of Pretoria, with lots of passing trade.

Premises Details:

Being a Takeaway Store, their premises are small, compact, well organised and has a very fair competitive rental indeed!

Business Operation

Competition / Market:

There are many other food businesses in the area, however they have no direct competition nearby at all.

Reasons for selling:

The owner wishes to return home to the Free State, as he is needed in the Family Business.

Trading hours:

The business is open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm.

They have a total of 3 employees in the business, with the owner working full time 'hand-on' as well. The workers are all cross trained, and they churn out an amazing amount of food for such a small business. The Turnovers are constantly increasing..
Years established:
The business has been established for only 18 months, and has already made its mark in the area. All fixtures and fitting are still practically brand new!!

Other Information

Support & training:

All Support and Training will be supplied by the Franchisor, which Franchisor must approve the purchaser in order for a sale to take place. There will be a once-off Joining Fee of R90k plus Vat due to the Franchisor, over and above the Purchase Price. The monthly Royalties are 5% plus 1% for Marketing, making it a Total of 6%.

Furniture / Fixtures value:
R450,000 - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value: