Our client is a final year law student in Potchefstroom and would like to sell her satin female apparel online business (hair scrunchies, satin pillow cases, satin robes and satin sleepwear) business. She sold on campus, Facebook Marketplace and via word of mouth.
We have put the following into place to continue with the business.
Current yearly revenue is R 226 000.00 yearly, with a monthly profit of R 10 000.00 average.
- The Brand (logo, name, stationery, digital business card and printable files)
- Email Domain Registration (Email set up and signature)
- Website Setup (Online shop with Payfast portal setup)
- Social Media Accounts setup
- Suppliers List (The current suppliers for your product).
- Setup of suppliers account (All suppliers account created and in order to take over)
- Product Packaging
- Company Terms and Conditions for selling online.
- Production Flow (When, where and how to proceed with the production on the scrunchies)
- Costing (Cost to company and calculation of resell price to make it profitable to the company as well as market related)
- 12 Months financial forecast
- 12 Month Business Plan (Should you require to apply for finance or need to rent a property)
- One pager contract (confirming ownership of brand created and business to you as buyer)
- 10 Scrunchies inventory
- 5 Pillow cased inventory
Contact us for more information.