Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Lock-up fish & chips take away, prom. Corner site, fronting busy main rd, southampton. Situated amidst thickly populated residential neighbourhood. Enjoying regular local, student & passing trade. Offering traditional fish & chips shop menu with scope for kebabs & to introduce deliveries. Smartly fitted with a refurb 3-pan Henry Nuttal frying range. Well equipped rear kitchen/prep room. Takings £2,000/£2,500 pw. GP 65/70%. Accts avail. Run by Vendor with 3 part-time staff. Open 6 days but closed at 9.00 pm. 15 yr lease from Feb 2014 at £7,200 p.a.x. - £47,500 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3769)
Leasehold – terms not verified. The Vendor advises us that the premises are held on a lease for a term of 15 years, which commenced in approximately February 2014. We are advised that there are 5 yearly rent reviews and that the current rental amounts to £7,200 per annum, exclusive.
£7,200 per annum
Occupying a prominent, corner site, fronting a busy main road. Situated amidst a thickly populated, residential neighbourhood benefiting from nearby on-street car parking. Enjoying regular local, student and passing trade.
• Eye-catching, double fronted, corner shop with central glazed entrance door, has an illuminated facia and electric security shutters
• Smartly fitted, having a suspended ceiling with LED lights and a tiled floor covering
• A refurbished 3-pan Henry Nuttal frying range spans the width of the shop and includes 3 illuminated hot display boxes and a stainless steel service and wrap counter
• In addition, there is an electronic cash register, a single door Coca-Cola drinks display fridge (on loan), a wall mounted menu blackboard, a window counter, a table, a bench seat and chairs that accommodate 7 people
• To the rear of the frying range there is a kitchen/preparations room that has uPVC and stainless steel lined walls
• The kitchen includes: a Crypto peeler, an IMC chipper, a griddle, 2 microwave ovens, 2 fridges, a chest freezer and a commercial stainless steel sink unit
• Adjoining the kitchen there is a toilet with wash hand basin and a door to a basement store room
Scope to introduce kebabs, pizzas and also for local deliveries. Also scope to open later in the evening, as currently closed at 9.00pm, and potential to open on Sunday.
Other business interests.
Open at lunch times from 11.30 am until 2.00 pm, reopening in the evening at 4.30 pm until 9.00 pm from Monday to Saturday – closed Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business