Farm 118 – forest edge retreat, Knysna
Forest getaway retreat!
You'll be charmed by this unassailable tranquil cottage-style development that magically blends into its surrounding Knysna Forest environment. The property is a wonderland of natural flora and fauna. An idyllic Knysna Forest setting for the rare opportunity to purchase this unique income-generating property.
Forest Edge Nature Lovers Retreat the name says it all. The 1.2728-hectare property consists of 5 self-catering forest cottages, the main house, and garages. Ideally bordering the Knysna forest for hiking, biking, bird watching or just relaxing with the natural forest sounds.
• Main House: Doubles as a manager's accommodation and reception downstairs, open plan kitchen and spacious living area, walking out onto a private deck overlooking the garden and the Boma style braai area. Upstairs 2 bedrooms with a full bathroom.
• The Cottages: 5 identical 2 bedroomed cottages tastefully furnished with 3 having full DSTV package, a cast iron fireplace. All have well-equipped open-plan kitchens, luxury bathrooms, and covered verandas with braai facilities and private inside and outside showers. The layout of the resort ensures that each cottage enjoys privacy hidden away from the neighboring cottage. Surrounded by well-maintained gardens with indigenous trees and shrubs.
• Lily Pond Venue: a natural pond set up for catering to groups who wish to take advantage of dining in the peaceful outdoors
• Water: 68000-liter concrete reservoir, fully functional borehole with water purifier, 100 000 liters storage tanks, and twin impeller river water pump. Additional 3 smaller ponds on the property.
• Electricity: 3 Phase electricity from Eskom backed up by a generator
• Storage: Large Tool sheds with an array of tools and equipment
• Access controlled main gate with intercom and CCTV camera
Drupkelder walking trail is adjacent to the property with the most beautiful rivers, swimming pools, and spectacular waterfall.
Forest Edge Natures Lovers Retreat has won numerous awards, such as a 99% success rating on Tripadvisor with it having made the Tripadvisor “Hall of Fame” in 2018, and the AA Travel award for 3 years running as the best Self-catering cottages in SA. In addition, it has won 5 international and 7 national awards.
Income-generating properties like this don’t come around often. Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Full terms & conditions of sale are available for inspection at our offices and website.
Contact: Greg King for particulars. 29 E Courtenay Street, George.