This beautiful guesthouse in Pretoria has been for over 22 years and have built a loyal customer base throughout the years. This business is a walk in turn key operation, staff are responsible and cooperative. There are easy options to expand and diversify should you wish to grow this business even further.
Excellent turnover, occupancies and offering a buyer a historically achieved yield in excess of approx. 15% based on the asking price.
The property has been wonderfully maintained with exceptional finishes.
Positioned close to Rosslyn, this guesthouse offers leisure and corporate travellers all the comfort you can wish for.
The location is ideal due to its proximity to Rosslyn, Medunsa and Soshanguve providing a constant flow of corporate bookings.
The guesthouse is ranked very high the area and due to its superb reputation and has consistently very high occupancies.
Period May 22 – April 23: 64% average occupancy.
All 15 luxurious guest rooms have their own bathrooms en-suite. All guest rooms come with aircon, flat screen tv with own dstv decoder or open view, free WiFi,
coffee/tea making facilities.
• 8 Double rooms (R850 per night)
• 5 Queen rooms (R950 per night)
• 2 Full self catering units with small kitchens (R850 per night)
• Freestanding 3 bedroom house (R2200 per night)
Breakfast can be enjoyed alongside the pool or in the tastefully decorated dining are.
Electricity: Eskom PLUS Solar system. Inverter and batteries are recently installed to make sure the lights, tv, Wifi and heaters stay on for the guests.
Water: Municipal PLUS Borehole and 5000 liter holding tank.
• Parking: 20+cars
• Kitchen plus scullery
• Garden and pool/entertainment area with separate braai areas
• Full kitchen and dining area in lapa that can be used by guests wishing to self cater.
• Full kitchen and lounge area for the owner/manager that is separate from guests.
• Staff quarters on the property.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.