Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This unique wellness establishment has been built by our client for over two decades and offers any acquirer a key
boutique asset in the Kwa-Zulu Natal hospitality industry. The company offers a lifestyle program which includes diet,
exercise and stress management, a regimen which is in turn supported by a purpose-built facility and a full complement
of professional and experienced staff. The property includes a fully equipped day spa for beauty and massage therapy, a yoga and Pilates studio, gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool with deck, conference facility, indoor swimming pool complex complete with steam room, spa bath, showers and sauna, dining room, kitchen, secure guest parking and onsite staff accommodation including two family homes. The 21 en-suite bedrooms accommodate up to 36 guests, with an average occupancy rate of 61% year-round and up to 60% rate of return.
1. Acquiring a leading wellness brand and providing access to the lucrative and fast growing tourism sector.
2. Minimal investment could yield significant increase to both revenue and the bottom line.
3. Operating from a well-recognised facility, positioned on a 4.4ha property in a welldeveloped, popular tourism location featuring 4087m2 under roof.
4. Instant access to a database built over 20 years from loyal clientele (LSM 8 – 10) with disposable income.
5. Partner with a full complement of certified full time well-being specialists.
6. Benefit from clear and present opportunities for diversification into complimentary product ranges and services, to satisfy an existing and growing demand.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business