Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Business is a well-established adult entertainment show, which launched roughly 30 years-ago. It trades under an extremely well-known brand name and puts on male strip shows at prime venues across the UK.
In her 1983 mega-hit, Cyndi Lauper aptly coined the phrase “Girls Just Want To Have Fun”, which is the basis for the wildly popular and immensely successful business being offered for sale herein.
With women’s liberation a fact, a largely liberal society, and the tremendous buying power of the female sector, adult entertainment, geared solely at the female population, has taken roots in the UK and throughout the world. Especially fashionable are male strip shows, which gained substantial interest in 1997 after the release of the movie, “The Full Monty”, and in recent years the release of the Hollywood blockbuster movie “Magic Mike” starring Channing Tatum, which are increasingly sought after by organizers of all-girl events such as hen nights and girls’ nights out.
This business which was already entrenched prior to 1997, has fully capitalized on this ever-growing demand, providing top-of-the-line resident shows in 12 major cities across the UK every Saturday night and doing a 100+ date Theatre and Arena tour each year, both of which change with the shifts in the tastes and desires of the female audience. Business-wise, it has a streamlined operation with only 3 full-time staff members (all performers and stage-hands are self-employed), that is both cost effective and highly flexible. The result is the only male strip show in UK history to have become a household name with celebrity status and a brand that is widely known and loved, with a substantial turnover c £2.5m.
• Well recognized household name and brand, much-loved amongst UK women
• Resident nationwide shows as well as 100+date tours at premier Theatres and Arenas
• Dazzling productions that are kept up to date with changing tastes
• A huge customer base with continued growth, and a substantial amount of repeat business
• Strong relationships with the national press and media
• Well-established web-presence, especially on social media with over 1.6 million social media followers including a strong celebrity following
• Highly flexible business model with light operational footprint that is conducive to expansion.
• Experienced and highly professional staff and sub-contractors
• Over 40% Gross Profit
• Cash rich business which is ready to go, i.e. everything is setup and in place for new buyers.
• Contracts and bookings in place through to 2020
• Multiple growth opportunities including international expansion
y/e £ 000s 2017 2016 2015 2014
Turnover 2,561 2,446 2,078 1,725
Cost of Sales 1,546 1,358 1,144 1,102
Gross Profit 1,015 1,088 934 622
Adjusted EBIDTA in 2017= c£400,000 after allowing for an M-D’s salary.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business