Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Namibia is a middle-income country that has enjoyed considerable successes since it gained independence from South Africa in 1990.
It is renowned for sound economic management, good governance and inherited a well-functioning physical infrastructure, a market economy, rich natural resources, and a relatively strong public administration. Namibia has a predictable legal system to protect investors.
The opportunity now exists to invest in an Iron Ore Mine in Namibia.
About this opportunity:
* Open Cast
* EIA done and accepted
* Drill works done (320 plus holes drilled in PIT1)
* Bankable Feasibility Study available
* Mine surface plans available
* Mining license application
* Feasibility study available
* Geo reports available
* Reserve statements available
* Land lease agreement in place
Full details about this opportunity are available to qualified investors/buyers.
No agents or brokers, please.
Mon to Fri: 08:00 - 17:00
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business