Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
South Africa is the global leader in manganese reserves - with a growing export market. Approximately 80% of the worlds known economic manganese resources are contained in the Kalahari manganese field in the Northern Cape province of South Africa.
About this opportunity:
* Greenfields manganese mine with 12 farms (mining rights) included
* The full Geo Survey and CPR report needs to be completed on all 12 farms.
* All the figures derived from the neighbouring mine results.
* Total of 30 000has of mining rights included
* Full mining rights (pending payment of R1 million rehabilitation guarantee to DMR)
* 38,9 million tons reserve of Pebble Manganese
* Full EIA completed
* Mine is ready to operate
Enquire now for more details about this exciting mining opportunity!
Looking for a Financial JV partner.
Owner will operate mine themselves.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business