Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Set among extensive and beautifully landscaped gardens and bordering a Nature Reserve, this 4-star boutique 13-room guest house comprises 3 separate houses and a stand-alone luxury guest suite PLUS separate 2-bedroom owners house on two adjacent stands which total approx. 6,000m2 of land. This is an established and highly profitable business which has been trading for over 24 years and under the current ownership for the last 14-years. There is further potential for expansion of another 4 guest suites in a prime location over-looking the Nature Reserve.
The business has maintained high annual occupancy rates due to its ideal location for both business clients, domestic, regional and international guests. Situated only 2 min drive from the CBD of Nelspruit/Mbombela (the capital of Mpumalanga and one of the fastest growing cities in South Africa) and within an hours drive to the Kruger Park; Mozambique and Swaziland.
In 2018 it won the Lilizella Tourism Award for "Best 4-star guest house in the province" and it is consistently ranked above 9 out of 10 across web booking portals. In 2019 we are once again proud provincial winners of this prestigious award.
The business is being sold as a going concern with fully trained and loyal staff compliment in place including: Reservations/Receptionist; Housekeepers and Maintenance staff. The owners currently live on site and manage the business, but the business has previously been managed by staff when the owners lived off-site. There is staff accommodation on site for front of house and back of house staff.
The listed price is to buy the shares of the company as a going concern including all assets (building, fixtures, fittings, furniture, vehicles & stock) and the business goodwill. The owners are open to negotiations as to how a purchaser may want to structure the sale agreement.
• Reception area and office; on-site laundry and several storage rooms
• Spacious commercial kitchen and in-house restaurant.
• Indoor dining room seating 15 people. All business rights and liquor license in place.
• Thatched outdoor dining area with magnificent views over nature reserve seating a further 20 people.
• Large pool set among big granite boulders
• Beautiful established landscaped gardens with a communal guest braai area and fire pit and a chill out area in “the jungle”
• Secure on-site parking for 17 cars including 2 x Double Garages and 1 x double carport
• Extensive grey water and rain water irrigation systems for the garden
• Electric fencing, CCTV camera system and 24 hour security company.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
Real Property Included
Owners accommodation in either separate house, or flat.
Nelspruit, South Africa
4-star graded Guest House
13 guest rooms
Separate 2-bedroom owners house (can be used for additional guest rooms)
Dining room indoor and outdoor
Ample staff quarters
Property has all planning consents and liquor licence in place - been trading for 24-years.
Space for 4-more guest suites in prime location overlooking the Nature Reserve
Support and training will be available as required.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business