Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
With a history spanning over two decades, this very stable SW-Michigan-based Company is a well-established manufacturer of specialized, niche tooling parts and accessories. This business features a tenured team that is highly experienced within the fields of engineering and machining and is also capable of running the floor operations with only limited oversight from the owner.
The Company has developed and maintained strong relationships with a large number of customers worldwide, providing them with a consistent stream of recurring orders from a diverse base. Customers continually come back to them due to quality, consistency and value.
The Company specializes in a niche market, maintains a well-honed product catalog and does not face any domestic competition. Recent tariffs have made foreign competitors less competitive, thus positioning the company for growth under a new owner (as the present owner is tired and has no desire to grow). The Company provides services to a diverse customer base including those in distributing, manufacturing, and other sectors.
The owner is in his 70s and desires to slow down and transition into retirement. Therefore, he has decided it is time to transition the business to new owners with a vision to grow and sustain the business for many more years to come.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the email cannot be found please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions the Confidential Offering Memorandum (OM) will be sent to you from the project manager.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please email for support. Thank you in advance!
Real Property Included
The Company operates out of a 8,000 sq. ft. facility with roughly 1,200 sq. ft. of office space and the remainder being dedicated to manufacturing. There is also a small break room and facilities located in the office space. The facility is located on 2.8 usable acres and could easily be added-on to. The owner desires to sell the real estate with the business and the asking price is inclusive of the building and property. The Real Estate is valued at $300,000 and included in the asking price of the Business.
Growth Opportunities Include:
1) Marketing Enhancement - The Company currently does not invest in marketing efforts. Investing in marketing would allow them to reach a greater number of potential customers and increase revenue. This includes selling product online via ecommerce, which others in the industry have done. The Company is exploring this, but the owner is tired and would rather leave this opportunity for a new owner.
2) Sales Force Addition - The Company does not currently have any sales force to reach out to potential customers. With this addition, the Company may be able to expand the customer base significantly.
3) Addition of a Second Shift - A surplus of demand is being experienced by the Business currently. An addition of another shift would allow them to take on additional jobs and increase revenues. The present owner has decided not to do this as a personal decision because of his desire to transition into retirement.
Investment Highlights Include:
1) Steady Demand - The Company has seen consistent demand for their products throughout their history. Their top customers keep coming back for more and many have even been customers for over 10 years.
2) Customer Service - The Company is very well established within the niche industry. Customers know this is a name they can trust and continue to turn to them with new orders.
3) Revenue Capacity - The Company has several opportunities to grow revenue through facility expansion and addition to staff. Due to his desire to slow down, the owner has been selective about the orders that the Company takes on. In the past, there was a 2nd shift, however he made the decision to end it simply because he did not want the personal stress.
Ownership is transitioning into retirement.
Will be provided through a reasonable transition period.
Limited Seller Financing available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business