Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Secure your future and join an industry that will always be in demand and certain.
When you invest in an Urban Link franchise you are investing in a long term, high growth industry that offers substantial rewards both professionally and financially.
Whether you own an independent property franchise, are an entrepreneur looking to invest in a real estate company for the first time, or a property consultant with your own ambitions, owning an Urban Link franchise becomes a brilliant business and career opportunity, Urban Link has a number of prime locations still available in South Africa. Take advantage of the current all-inclusive price starting from R 65 000 including our complimentary starter pack valued at R12 000.
Suitable for anyone with the below background:
• Real Estate
• Property investment
• Any direct sales or marketing background
• Current business owners
• Anyone looking to join a high-income fast-growing market that is willing to learn
We offer our franchisees:
• Business owners training with HQ to ensure success
• Exclusive license for your trade area of choice which includes:
- Residential sales and letting
- Commercial sales and letting
- Business brokering
• Fully developed documentation at your fingertips
• Access to the best processes and systems in the marketplace
• Area profile on our website/email addresses/portal feeds
• Ongoing support and training
• Office staff grassroots training courses
• Operations and brand manual
• Starter pack
Become a member of the Urban Link family today by opening a franchise in your area of choice!
We have areas available across South Africa. Western Cape, KZN, Gauteng, Mpumalanga
There is potential to grow and own more than one area.
We offer a unique model which includes business brokering making us different from the competition.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business