Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This beautiful historical building and well known restaurant business in the heart of Montagu and the Klein Karoo is looking for a new owner to take her to the next level. Street frontage on one of Montagu’s main street is a bonus and the inviting ambiance as you step into this recently renovated building, will transport you to another era. All necessary licenses, compliance certificates and registrations are in place, including an “On Consumption Liquor License. Own the building and this 10 year old restaurant business or add your own touch with other business ideas. The property is well suited to potentially offer 2 or 3 different kinds of business opportunities on one property.
• Newly renovated historical building with new roof, ceilings, floors and electrical as well as new plumbing with 3 new rest rooms (one with Wheelchair accessible and baby changing station)
• Situated on a main road in heart of CBD, Wheelchair accessible entrance and ramp
• Extensively advertised with own website and social media
• 3 Separate dining areas with seating for up to 70 – can be sectioned off into 3 shops or office areas
• Separate bar area looking out to the garden
• Private and well established tranquil garden perfect for hot summer days and a romantic setting at night
• Fully equipped kitchen with scullery and 2 separate storage areas
• An “On Consumption Liquor License”
• Business running since 2009
• Full staff compliment
Real Property Included
Center of town in business district on main road (Bath Street)
On private property with business rights - current owner owns property and restaurant business. Beautiful garden area. Approx 70 seater restaurant. Potential to create coffee-shop / retail / salon / bakery etc on premises.
Huge potential for retail / salon / bakery / sports bar / decor coffee shop. Extra storage or small building can be built on back of property.
No direct competition in CBD, other restaurants in town but smaller.
Retirement. Owner wishes to travel and spend more time with grandchildren in Cape Town
Lunch 11am - 3pm Monday to Friday / Dinner 4pm - 9pm Thursday to Tuesday - closed Wednesday nights.
Can be discussed
Can be discussed / lease to buy option / option to purchase just business and lease building / option to buy just building without business
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business