Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
LICENSED RESTAURANT WITH BAR, ENJOYING VIEWS ACROSS INNER YACHT BASIN, WATERSIDE MARINA VILLAGE, ON THE FRINGES OF THE NEW FOREST, HAMPSHIRE. Tastefully furnished, 60 cover Restaurant, with sep. Bar – seats 10+ & unexploited outside seating for 40. Well-equipped catering Kitchen. Rec. T/O approx. £255,000 p.a. (ex.VAT). SCOPE to open Monday & Tuesday. 15 year lease from Jan. 2011 at current rental of £17,000 p.a.x. - £49,500 + S.A.V. (Ref. C3772)
The premises are held on a lease for a term of 15 years, which commenced on 26 January 2011. There are 3 yearly rent reviews and we understand that the current rental amounts to £17,000 per annum.
£17,000 per annum
Situated in the centre of a modern marina development with an abundance of car parking nearby. Enjoying uninterrupted views across the inner yacht basin and surrounding development of desirable residential properties, many with berths.
• Tastefully furnished restaurant has a ceramic tiled floor covering and a curved, wood panelled ceiling inset with spot lights
• 15 tables and high back brown leather-look chairs comfortably accommodate 60 covers
• Double doors from the restaurant give access to an unexploited area of walkway seating that overlooks the water. Here we understand the Vendors have 6 tables and seating for 40 people
• Overlooking the restaurant dining area there is a bar servery which has a tiled canopy and kitchen area beyond
• The bar servery includes a 2-head espresso coffee machine, electronic cash register and a glass washer
• The adjoining, well equipped catering kitchen also has the benefit of a side entrance door and includes: a solid top cooker, a charcoal grill, a 6-burner gas cooker, a 2-pan deep fryer, a 2-deck pizza oven and a stainless steel extraction system. In addition there is an assortment of refrigeration and freezers
• A wash-up area adjoins the kitchen and includes a commercial dishwasher and a stainless steel sink unit
• The separate bar can be approached by its own entrance door and has 2 tables with seating for 10 people. There is a boat shaped corner bar servery with mirror-back shelving, a display fridge, stainless steel sink and an electronic cash register
• Adjoining the bar there is a small shelved storeroom with a chest freezer
• Leading off the passageway that connects the restaurant and the bar there are separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets, a utility cupboard with hot water tank and a shelved stockroom with a wine fridge
Scope to open on Monday and Tuesday. Premises would lend themselves readily suitable for many styles of cuisine.
Other business interests.
The restaurant only opens 5 days a week, from Wednesday to Sunday. At lunchtime from 12.00 noon until 3.00pm, reopening for dinner at 6.30 pm with last orders at between 9.00/10.00 pm, depending on the season. It is considered that there is plenty of scope to open on Monday and Tuesday – especially during the warmer months.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business