Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Thriving e-commerce business, established for over 12 years
• State-of-the-art website and e-commerce infrastructure, highly rated for user experience
• Retail presence with one shop in the shopping area of a very exclusive London hotel
• Specialist in skincare and grooming products for both men & women- over 1000 products
• Authorised seller & distributor of a wide range of top-quality, well known brands
• Gross profit margins on products average 45% ex VAT
• Page views currently running at 28,000 per month , up 33% year-on-year
• Very impressive sales growth rates; consistently exceeding 40%
• Customers are 50% men/50% women- unusually high penetration into the male market
• Database of 13,000 customers
• For sale due to owner’s other business interests, and lack of time to maximise profit
This thriving business was established over 14 years ago, as an online retailer of men’s skincare and grooming products, and has grown over the years into a top online retailer of some of the world’s top brands, for both men & women. The company also has a small retail presence, with a shop in the shopping area of one of London’s most exclusive hotels- a destination for A- list celebrities from around the world. With a unique and recognisable brand and logo, the company is gaining in reputation and market penetration, with annual sales growth rates exceeding 40% per annum. The online business is growing the fastest, with year-to-date sales growth exceeding 60%. Sales at the retail shop have grown at a slower pace, and the retail presence may be in need of a new strategy, to scale up or rationalise- something for the new owner to decide. 80% of current sales are coming from the online business, but there are clearly cases where customers became aware of the brand via the retail shop, then became online customers.
The current owner has invested hundreds of thousands into the brand, and the current technological platform is both state-of -the-art and extremely cost efficient. The business uses external fulfilment partners to warehouse inventory and handle shipping logistics, so sales administration is very efficient, ensuring that clients have a great experience in all aspects of the purchase process.
The owner has another nascent business that is also growing rapidly (in a totally different sector), and is selling this business as he does not have the time to manage both well. This business would benefit greatly from an owner as energetic as the current one, with the time and commitment to expand and engage the 13,000 strong client base to get sales to the next level. Profit will scale up exponentially with sales increases, due to the businesses’ low fixed costs and highly scalable platform.
Prospective buyers are encouraged to contact Bo Scott at Transworld as soon as possible on , or by email to
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business