Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Transport and Logistics Group - servicing Melbourne Metro -Regional North East Victoria and surrounding areas.
This business provides transport services to the Melbourne metropolitan area and customers in regional north-east Victoria, plus regional businesses with freight requirements back to Melbourne.
The business functions from 4 depots, one based in Melbourne's south-east and 3 in regional Victoria to the north-east. Depot managers ensure quality customer service. The business has a combination of company owned vehicles and subcontractors, which gives flexibility in meeting demand fluctuations.
There are considerable opportunities to grow this business even further via various strategies, including increased engagement with the Albury/Wodonga area, alliances with other transport companies, and engaging more subcontractors.
A key summary of this business is as follows:
• Average Sales Turnover $7.1 million +
• Average net Profit $1.3 million pa
• The above averages are CONSISTENT over the last 5 years
• Specialising in part loads to the north-east of Victoria
• 4 depots – Servicing north-east Victoria from Alexandra and Mansfield to Albury and Shepparton.
• The business has over 60 vehicles, including trailers, forklifts and cars, total assets $2.6 million
• Professional and trained office, warehouse staff and qualified and experienced drivers
The sale price is $2.9 million, including all assets ($2.6 million) and business.
This business is and could be a stand-alone business unit or alternatively, could be integrated and include the rationalization of the operating costs, economies of scale etc.
For further information please contact Graham Jorgensen on
---- --- --- or 03 ---- ---- or email
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business