The firm was founded in 1998. After that, he served at the Department of Justice as a state prosecutor. State advocate and later as head of civil court framing for years.
Our professional team has elevated the litigation department to where it is today with innovation and determination for success.
Clients are the reason for our existence and deserve to be treated as such.
With a dedicated approach to success and a reluctance to stall or postpone, we strive to deliver all the services needed to assist our valued clients. We do this by resolving any matter without delay.
We strive for:
- the development of our people to reach their full potential;
- the rewarding of excellent performance;
- to create and nurture a culture of trust, respect, openness, teamwork, integrity and loyalty in our workplace;
- to encourage creativity and innovation in our people;
- to employ current technology;
- to be the leading firm in conveyancing and litigation, with all customers satisfied;
We strive to become an asset to the community and provide our clients with the most professional service at all times.
Litigation department: 50% share of the firm for sale.
Civil litigation is the process of referring an issue, dispute, or any other commercial matter to a court for a judge or magistrate to decide, and it can be complicated. Corporate litigation refers to the action taken when a client gets sued or when the client sues. This action relates to numerous aspects of our client's businesses, including tax, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate.
Due to immigration and a family business, the litigation department is for sale and available immediately. Full financials are available. - directorship consists of a litigation department, and includes a legal secretary, physical offices, etc.