iOB Business - Digital Agency Franchise
Join the most value-driven Digital Agency opportunity on the market to build the business you deserve.
We are all using the internet more than ever and business owners all over Africa realise they need to market online to stay visible. The challenge for most small businesses is having the time, resources and skills to leverage the online world.
By 2022, the digital marketing industry is predicted to be worth over $400 billion and this represents a huge opportunity for you to help local businesses dominate online. Start a Digital Agency and join our successful international network of partners to build the business you deserve.
Help over 100 different business sectors offering a full stack of solutions, all without any technical skills or previous experience:
Social Media Management
Food Ordering Services
With over 12+ solutions available in your Digital Agency and access to our expert fulfilment team, it’s never been easier to grow and scale an online business.
The most value-driven Digital Agency opportunity on the market includes:
Create solutions your clients need.
Our team show you how to grow your business.
Help and advice from our team of experts.
Live sessions every 2 weeks.
Designed to accelerate your performance.
Leverage our credibility and infrastructure.
As a Digital Agency owner, you can set your own selling prices and benefit from 3 unique revenue streams from every client you work with:
1. Onboarding Fee
Charge your clients for the initial set-up.
2. Monthly Fee
Provide support and consultancy.
3. Lifetime Value
Sell additional services to maximise your revenue potential.
Unlike the majority of franchisors, we don’t resell software from a third party provider. We’ve spent over 3 years developing our technology platforms and wider business model. This gives you a unique selling point and competitive advantage from day one.
Our experience and knowledge has enabled us to build a talented partner network around the world. We have been featured in international publications, including the Digital Marketing Institute, Yahoo Finance and International Business Times.
Launch a Digital Agency with us in Africa and have full control over your business:
- Work from home
- Choose your clients
- No geographical restrictions
- Achieve work/life fulfilment
- Low overheads
- Zero targets
- Full or part-time
- No experience required
“Since we joined their network, the support and guidance that we have received from iOB Business has been first class.”
“What iOB Business had to offer was far superior to the rest.”
- iOB Business look to expand into the Middle East
- 14 September 2021
- iOB Business look to expand into the Middle East The global reality for almost every business is the fact that they need to market online in order to stay relevant. With the average adult now spending over 6 hours per day surfing the web, businesses that fail to engage with their ...
- iOB Business records huge increase in demand for digital solutions
- 06 September 2021
- iOB Business records huge increase in demand for digital solutions As we all gradually transition and adjust to some semblance of normality, the pandemic is still very much a concern for people and businesses alike. Although things have improved considerably around the world, we ...
- iOB Business receives more positive partner feedback
- 24 August 2021
- iOB Business receives more positive partner feedback Helping their partners build successful, long term Digital Agencies is a core mission for the team at iOB Business. It is the reason why the co-founders started the company a few years ago and also a big reason for the ...
- iOB Business enhance their partner centric brand
- 16 August 2021
- iOB Business enhance their partner centric brand Removing as many challenges and barriers to starting a successful Digital Agency is something that the team at iOB Business have a lot of experience in. The whole business model is built on providing a frictionless way for partners ...
- iOB Business update their Learn Centre
- 02 August 2021
- iOB Business update their Learn Centre Investing in the continuous professional development of each partner in the iOB Business network is something the team at HQ are immensely proud of. Having built up an international partner network, iOB Business are acutely aware of the ...
- iOB Business create more marketing content
- 26 July 2021
- iOB Business create more marketing content We have all heard the phrase, content is king. All types of businesses and individuals are busy creating content to educate, nurture and onboard their customers. Content helps a business stay relevant and good quality content is ...
- iOB Business release their new website
- 19 July 2021
- iOB Business are proud to showcase their updated business opportunity website that clearly communicates to potential partners the advantage of launching a pandemic proof Digital Agency. Constantly updating and evolving their website ensures iOB Business can project a modern, fresh and ...
- iOB Business releases podcast series
- 13 July 2021
- The team at iOB Business understand that it’s imperative to have multiple ways to help people all over the world understand the digital marketing world. With the online space becoming more and more competitive, it can sometimes feel overwhelming trying to cut through the noise. ...
- iOB Business featured in Yahoo Finance
- 08 June 2021
- International recognition is something that iOB Business have become accustomed to over the last few months. Having already been featured with the Digital Marketing Institute as well as the likes of Tech Times and the International Business Times, iOB Business is being highlighted by major ...