Set among extensive and beautifully landscaped gardens and bordering a Nature Reserve, this 4-star boutique 14-room guest house comprises 3 separate houses and a stand-alone luxury guest suite PLUS separate 2 or 3 bedroom owners house on two adjacent stands which total approx. 6,000m2 of land. This is an established and highly profitable business which has been trading for 26 years and under the current ownership for the last 16-years. There is further potential for expansion of another 5 guest suites in a prime location over-looking the Nature Reserve.
The business has maintained high annual occupancy rates due to its ideal location for both business clients, domestic, regional and international guests. Situated only 2 min drive from the CBD of Nelspruit/Mbombela (the capital of Mpumalanga and one of the fastest growing cities in South Africa) and within an hours drive to the Kruger Park; Mozambique and Swaziland.
In 2018 it won the Lilizella Tourism Award for "Best 4-star guest house in the province" and it is consistently ranked above 9 out of 10 across web booking portals. In 2019 we are once again proud provincial winners of this prestigious award.
The business is being sold as a going concern with fully trained and loyal staff compliment in place including: Reservations/Receptionists; Housekeepers, Maintenance and Security staff. The owners currently live on site and manage the business, but the business has previously been managed by staff when the owners lived off-site. There is staff accommodation on site for front of house and back of house staff.
The listed price is to buy the shares of the company as a going concern including all assets (building, fixtures, fittings, furniture, vehicle & stock) and the business goodwill. Price is VAT excluded.
• Reception area and office; on-site laundry and several storage rooms
• Spacious commercial kitchen and in-house restaurant.
• Indoor dining room seating 15 people. All business rights and liquor license in place.
• Thatched outdoor dining area with magnificent views over nature reserve seating a further 20 people.
• Large pool set among big granite boulders
• Beautiful established landscaped gardens with a communal guest braai area and fire pit and a chill out area in “the jungle”
• Secure on-site parking for 17 cars including 2 x Double Garages and 1 x double carport
• Extensive grey water and rain water irrigation systems for the garden
• New electric fencing around entire property, CCTV camera system and 24 hour security company.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
No Agents, deal direct with owners and conveyancing lawyers