• This well established wholesale & retail nursery specializes in shrubs and large trees.
• Stock on hand - wholesale value between R2.5 mil and R5 mil. (season dependent)
• Sale of nursery includes a comprehensive list of assets and many other improvements.
• Nursery operated by 5 x staff which includes the owner himself
• Nursery has various outbuildings available for equipment and staff.
• High profit margins on all stock
• Well established client base including regular supplier to numerous corporate landscapers, domestic landscapers, other nurseries and the general public.
• Average sales / turnover for past 24 months: In excess of R440 000 monthly
• Average monthly net profit before TAX but after all business expenses for past 24 months: R220 000 (Includes owners salary / drawings)
Selling Price - R4,9million (excluding stock.)
• Asset list includes 1 x large truck with crane (for transportation and relocation of trees) as well as 2 other bakkies.
• Much of the stock on hand is grown and nurtured on site.
• Irrigation by way of 2 x boreholes and borehole pumps.
• Favourable trading hours: 8am to 4pm most days and closing slightly earlier on Sundays
• Seller / Owner wishes to retire after 43 successful and rewarding years in the industry.
• Rent for the nursery business to be fairly negotiated and over reasonable lease period.
• In addition, the seller who owns the property on which this excellent nursery is situated also has a large house and adjoining cottage thereon. Total property size is 25 000sqm but the nursery business and its stock areas can be separated easily from the home & cottage because the business has its own street access away from that of the home. Home section of the property has its own borehole. Should a serious buyer for the nursery business, desire to purchase the full property inclusive of the home and cottage, the “package” asking price is R16 million.
More info will only be provided on signing an NDA and submitting Proof of Funds.