Selling Price: R 29 M
Property valuation R 36 M
Total Sales Annual: R 9,5 M
Annual Net Profit: R 2,1 M
The business is ideally located along the well-known Beyers Naude Drive. This area has seen renewed growth with major retail chains establishing distribution centers as well as properties being developed for mixed-use. The roads surrounding the area have been earmarked for upgrade to link well-known areas the crossing where the property is located, ideal for a number of potential developments.
You can become the owner of this well-located 12 ha property with immense potential for either retail use, mixed-use residential development or even a filling station.
The business is an ideal opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to go through the process of rezoning and development.
The owners are also prepared to sell the shares in the company. Above scenario depends on how the purchaser will finance the transaction.
Applicants need to provide the following detail, meet the following criteria and be available for the following:
- Provide verifiable proof of R 15 m unencumbered cash to be invested as purchase price;
- Applicants need to raise financing for the remainder of the purchase price;
- Alternatively, supply verifiable proof of the total purchase price as indicated above;
- Complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Upon receipt of the above a compulsory introduction meeting will be arranged before any information will be disclosed.
The above process is a pre-condition of our mandate / proxy agreement with the selling party and non-negotiable in terms of this agreement. The business location and information are sensitive and can only be viewed by an appointment between the parties involved.